We love roman blinds as a functional window dressing, which also offer the opportunity to add some decorative flair to a space. Unlike other blind options, you have the option to add different patterns, finishes and trims to create something unique with your styling and fabric selection. Take a look at some of these inspired ideas for inspiration:
1. A fabulous idea to add real interest to a space with contrasting patterns that create a striking effect with a simple window dressing.
2. A trim border in a neutral tone adds a classic touch of interest to elevate this otherwise plain blind into a subtle statement.
3. Using a bold, bright pattern can instantly add character to a plain space, giving it an instant point of view.
4. We love the use of contrasting tones of the same texture to create an understated detail on this living room blind. Simple, stylish and elegant.
5. If you have a few windows to cover, don't be governed by just one fabric selection. Mixing and matching patterns in a complimentary colour palette is an easy way to add instant style. This is a fabulous idea in a kids room or play room.
6.If you require a pelmet for your blinds, using the same fabric for both the blind and the pelmet and matching up the pattern will create a uniform look that's easy on the eye.
7. Sheer linen and linen-look window dressings are trending in a big way. This sheer roman blind is just gorgeous!
8.For those looking to create a statement, bold trims or accents that pick up on other colour accents around the room are a brilliant way to finish off a space.
INSPIRED FOR YOUR OWN HOME?